Dr Ian Storey, mathematician and lecturer in information systems at the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, describes the evolution of mathematics and logic over the centuries. From the ancient Greeks’ understanding of geometry through to Newton’s development of calculus in the Renaissance and the connection between logic and maths in modern computer coding. Fascinating listening for anyone interested in how maths has shaped our world.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Honey From The Bees
- Signing Off For 2021
- America Passes 800,000 Covid Deaths, As Omicron Accelerates
- Victoria's Mounting Covid Death Toll
- The Militarisation Of Space
- OMG, Omicron!
- Mass Protests As Europe Begins Another Covid Winter Of Discontent
- Learning To Live With The Plague, Victoria Nears 90% Fully Vaccinated
- Two Worlds – The Vaxed And The Unvaxed
- Covid Update – As Victoria Opens Up, Its Government Moves To Cement Rule By Decree