In addition to hunting for microbes, testing oxygen production and caching rock cores, NASA’s next big rover will carry a small solar-powered helicopter. If this technology demonstrator is successful, expect to see more helicopter drones exploring the surface of the red planet.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Google To Launch Stadia Game Streaming Service
- Deadly Fungus Candida Auris Spreading Around The World
- Your Essential Tech Under $200
- A Helicopter For Mars
- Tipsiness Without Alcohol’s Adverse Effects
- Incredible New Robots From Boston Dynamics
- Facebook Calls For Global, Unified Regulation Of Social Media
- Can Viral Extremism Be Stopped?
- The Next Generation Is 5G
- Spotify Takes On Apple As Music Streaming War Heats Up