Activist Simon Mulvany of Save the Bees Australia discusses a new way of tackling mosquitos which spread bacteria causing buruli ulcers. Instead of gassing large areas with harmful insecticides, traps are used to attract mosquitos. This environmentally-friendly approach to a serious health problem has recently attracted government funding.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- A Casual Discussion Of Quantum Mechanics
- Can Elon Go Where No Man Has Gone Before?
- Elon’s Battle For Twitter
- New Biohazards – Monkey Pox and Winter Flu
- Explaining America’s High Covid Death Toll
- Covid Complacency
- Covid Sub-variants Gaining Ground
- Australia’s Covid Surge
- Extreme Weather Grips SE Australia
- Honey From The Bees