The British Medical Journal reports that policy makers, educators and doctors should stop advocating “complete the course” when referring to these life saving drugs. Instead we should stop taking them when we feel better.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Basics Of Bitcoin Mining
- Curiosity Marks Five Years On Mars
- Bitcoin Is Forked
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 15/8/17
- Beyond Infinity Show Notes 15/8/17
- Ready For Skynet?
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 8/8/17
- Beyond Infinity Show Notes 8/8/17
- A New Approach To Taking Antibiotics
- People Have Lived In Australia For 65,000 Years