The ride-sharing juggernaut has revised down the value it proposes for its initial public offering by about 30%, to between US$80.5 to US$91.5 billion. This follows sharp falls in recently listed rival Lyft since its IPO. There are concerns over intensifying competition, high operating costs and the fact that since launching services in July 2010, Uber is yet to make a profit.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Antibiotics, Illicit Drugs And Effluent Polluting Our Waterways
- Exploring Ancient Archaeological Sites As Never Before
- Melbourne Is First International Uber Air Pilot City
- Deepfaking – Putting Words In Your Mouth
- Big Improvements To Google Maps
- Google Making Life Hard For Ad Blockers
- On Stephen Hawking’s Epitaph
- Taming Drug-Resistant Superbugs
- Hacking Attempt On Beyond Infinity
- Will We Ever Get Back To The Moon?