The ride-sharing juggernaut has revised down the value it proposes for its initial public offering by about 30%, to between US$80.5 to US$91.5 billion. This follows sharp falls in recently listed rival Lyft since its IPO. There are concerns over intensifying competition, high operating costs and the fact that since launching services in July 2010, Uber is yet to make a profit.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- How To Podcast From Home
- Lingering Concerns Over The Privacy And Security Of Australia’s COVIDSafe App
- Are We Cool With The COVIDSafe App?
- 4.5 Billion Souls In Lockdown – The Human, Social And Economic Costs
- Humankind Grounded By Covid-19
- Adapting To The New Paradigm
- Working From Home
- Building Influence On Social Media (Part 2)
- The Time That Is Given Us
- Building Influence On Social Media (Part 1)