The ride-sharing juggernaut has revised down the value it proposes for its initial public offering by about 30%, to between US$80.5 to US$91.5 billion. This follows sharp falls in recently listed rival Lyft since its IPO. There are concerns over intensifying competition, high operating costs and the fact that since launching services in July 2010, Uber is yet to make a profit.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Honey From The Bees
- Signing Off For 2021
- America Passes 800,000 Covid Deaths, As Omicron Accelerates
- Victoria's Mounting Covid Death Toll
- The Militarisation Of Space
- OMG, Omicron!
- Mass Protests As Europe Begins Another Covid Winter Of Discontent
- Learning To Live With The Plague, Victoria Nears 90% Fully Vaccinated
- Two Worlds – The Vaxed And The Unvaxed
- Covid Update – As Victoria Opens Up, Its Government Moves To Cement Rule By Decree