A study by the Lunar and Planetary Lab at the University of Arizona suggests that Mars could still be geologically alive. Researchers think a suspected lake beneath the south pole could only be kept liquid by a hot magma chamber. Internal heating raises the chance of finding underground life.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Smartphone Review – Oppo Find X2 Pro
- Trump Threatens To Shut Down Twitter
- NASA Astronauts Ride Crew Dragon To ISS
- The Rise (And Rise) Of The Surveillance State
- Digital Paper Coming Of Age
- A Brief History Of Mathematics
- How To Podcast From Home
- Lingering Concerns Over The Privacy And Security Of Australia’s COVIDSafe App
- Are We Cool With The COVIDSafe App?
- 4.5 Billion Souls In Lockdown – The Human, Social And Economic Costs