A study by the Lunar and Planetary Lab at the University of Arizona suggests that Mars could still be geologically alive. Researchers think a suspected lake beneath the south pole could only be kept liquid by a hot magma chamber. Internal heating raises the chance of finding underground life.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Google To Launch Stadia Game Streaming Service
- Deadly Fungus Candida Auris Spreading Around The World
- Your Essential Tech Under $200
- A Helicopter For Mars
- Tipsiness Without Alcohol’s Adverse Effects
- Incredible New Robots From Boston Dynamics
- Facebook Calls For Global, Unified Regulation Of Social Media
- Can Viral Extremism Be Stopped?
- The Next Generation Is 5G
- Spotify Takes On Apple As Music Streaming War Heats Up