A study by the Lunar and Planetary Lab at the University of Arizona suggests that Mars could still be geologically alive. Researchers think a suspected lake beneath the south pole could only be kept liquid by a hot magma chamber. Internal heating raises the chance of finding underground life.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- US Lawmakers Concerned About Personal Data Hosted In China And Russia
- Climate Change, Not Just A Rogue Asteroid, Killed The Dinosaurs
- World’s Oceans Have A Million Times More Plastic Than We Thought
- Space Bugs That Eat Rock And Metal
- Preserving Pirated Scientific Papers
- Much Freer Speech On Twitter
- Should A Double Murderer Be Forgotten?
- China’s All-Pervasive Facial Recognition
- Radical ‘Flying’ Boats Competing For America’s Cup In 2021
- Do We Really Have To Use Google Search?