To highlight potential advantages and disadvantages of artificial intelligence, a website called thispersondoesnotexist.com displays believable images of AI generated people who don’t exist. Meanwhile, OpenAI’s GPT2 “deep fakes for text” can produce believable stories with no connection to reality or truth, revealing AI’s mastery and comprehension of language. And ‘Summit’, the world’s most powerful super computer, is using machine learning to help with long-term weather forecasting and earlier warnings of storms and floods.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- PayPal Embraces Bitcoin
- Shooting At The International Space Station
- Translating Brain Signals Into Synthesised Speech
- No Greater Lie Than A Half Truth
- The 21st Century’s Moon Race
- Lockdown Radio – Coate Inquiry, Elimination/Suppression & The Numbing Betrayal Of Melbourne
- Is There Life At Venus?
- Thoughts On Google’s Keenly Priced Pixel 5
- Lockdown Radio – Depression & Anxiety In Young People
- GPs Warn Of A Mental Health Crisis From Melbourne’s Lockdown