Simon gives the low down on his recent activism, including the removal of Capilano’s Allowrie branded honey from supermarket shelves. He goes through several different retail honey brands and offers his thoughts and concerns. He has a campaign to crowd fund German lab tests to determine exactly what retail honeys contain, explaining the tests would look for neonicitinoids, antibiotics, fungicides and glyphosate. Simon also gives us a state by state run down of the health of the bee industry in Australia.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- How To Podcast From Home
- Lingering Concerns Over The Privacy And Security Of Australia’s COVIDSafe App
- Are We Cool With The COVIDSafe App?
- 4.5 Billion Souls In Lockdown – The Human, Social And Economic Costs
- Humankind Grounded By Covid-19
- Adapting To The New Paradigm
- Working From Home
- Building Influence On Social Media (Part 2)
- The Time That Is Given Us
- Building Influence On Social Media (Part 1)