The second known comet to travel through our solar system from interstellar space has been detected by amateur astronomer Gennady Borisov. Not much is known yet about this exotic object which is streaking by at over 110,000 kmh. But like its predecessor the cigar-shaped metallic Oumuamua, it’s stimulating plenty of speculation about its composition and origins.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- US Lawmakers Concerned About Personal Data Hosted In China And Russia
- Climate Change, Not Just A Rogue Asteroid, Killed The Dinosaurs
- World’s Oceans Have A Million Times More Plastic Than We Thought
- Space Bugs That Eat Rock And Metal
- Preserving Pirated Scientific Papers
- Much Freer Speech On Twitter
- Should A Double Murderer Be Forgotten?
- China’s All-Pervasive Facial Recognition
- Radical ‘Flying’ Boats Competing For America’s Cup In 2021
- Do We Really Have To Use Google Search?