The tech giant proclaims its first new hardware since the Apple Watch launched in 2015. The HomePod, a smart speaker, will take on Amazon Echo and Google Home. Also flagged were updates to MacOS and iOS11, an 18 core iMac Pro (!), a bigger iPad Pro, plus machine learning and AR for iPhone.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Tough Times For Elon Musk And Tesla Investors
- OH Honey!
- Food Fraud – Honey Industry Whistleblower Vindicated
- Food Fraud – German Testing Exposes Fake Honey On Sale In Australia
- Audit Finds WA Government Agencies Vulnerable To Cyber Crime
- Unlock Your Phone Or Face 10 Years Jail
- Star Explorer – Parker Solar Probe On Course For The Sun
- The White Cliffs Project: Conserving Australia’s Engineering Heritage
- CSIRO Hydrogen Membrane “A Watershed Moment For Energy”
- Getting The Most Out Of Spotify, Netflix Or Google