A look back over 5 years of beyondinfinity.com.au coverage of artificial intelligence. While there are legitimate fears about misuse and abuse of the technology, there are also benefits for all humanity. This compilation includes: discussion of inceptionism and the strange art produced by artificial neural networks; quantum computing and Kurzweil’s Singularity; how AI is harnessed for mass surveillance by authoritarian states; how AI “joins the dots” between scientific research papers, making connections humans have missed.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Covid Normal – A Digital Roadmap To Recovery
- Competition Watchdog Takes On Google And Facebook
- Doctors Warn Of Serious Side Effects From Victoria’s Covid Lockdown
- Artificial Intelligence To The Rescue?
- Looking For Life Under Europa’s Ice
- The Amazing New Oppo Find X2 Pro
- Vast Trove Of Human DNA Data Sold To Private Equity
- Five Incredible Years For Elon Musk
- Product Review – Google Nest Wifi
- Amid The Pandemic, NASA’s Perseverance Rover Launches Safely To Mars