Donald Trump arguably benefited from WikiLeaks during the 2016 US presidential campaign and said he “loved” the publisher of damaging information to the Democrats. But time could be running out for Julian Assange, as the Australian hacker and founder of WikiLeaks may soon be ejected from the Ecuadorian embassy in London. Trump’s new Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has said the US “can no longer allow Assange and his colleagues to use free speech values against us”.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Celebrating Science In Australia
- Do You Really Want To Know What You’ll Like In 30 Years?
- NZ Government Embraces AI
- Orbiting Space Hotel
- NASA’s Drone Mission To Saturn’s Moon Titan
- How To Do More With Melbourne’s Class A Sewage (Part 2)
- How To Do More With Melbourne’s Class A Sewage (Part 1)
- iPhone Security Called Into Question
- China’s “Deadbeat” Map
- Why Sir Fred Hoyle Didn’t Get A Nobel Prize (Part 2)