Donald Trump arguably benefited from WikiLeaks during the 2016 US presidential campaign and said he “loved” the publisher of damaging information to the Democrats. But time could be running out for Julian Assange, as the Australian hacker and founder of WikiLeaks may soon be ejected from the Ecuadorian embassy in London. Trump’s new Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has said the US “can no longer allow Assange and his colleagues to use free speech values against us”.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Tough Times For Elon Musk And Tesla Investors
- OH Honey!
- Food Fraud – Honey Industry Whistleblower Vindicated
- Food Fraud – German Testing Exposes Fake Honey On Sale In Australia
- Audit Finds WA Government Agencies Vulnerable To Cyber Crime
- Unlock Your Phone Or Face 10 Years Jail
- Star Explorer – Parker Solar Probe On Course For The Sun
- The White Cliffs Project: Conserving Australia’s Engineering Heritage
- CSIRO Hydrogen Membrane “A Watershed Moment For Energy”
- Getting The Most Out Of Spotify, Netflix Or Google