Donald Trump arguably benefited from WikiLeaks during the 2016 US presidential campaign and said he “loved” the publisher of damaging information to the Democrats. But time could be running out for Julian Assange, as the Australian hacker and founder of WikiLeaks may soon be ejected from the Ecuadorian embassy in London. Trump’s new Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has said the US “can no longer allow Assange and his colleagues to use free speech values against us”.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Smartphone Review – Oppo Find X2 Pro
- Trump Threatens To Shut Down Twitter
- NASA Astronauts Ride Crew Dragon To ISS
- The Rise (And Rise) Of The Surveillance State
- Digital Paper Coming Of Age
- A Brief History Of Mathematics
- How To Podcast From Home
- Lingering Concerns Over The Privacy And Security Of Australia’s COVIDSafe App
- Are We Cool With The COVIDSafe App?
- 4.5 Billion Souls In Lockdown – The Human, Social And Economic Costs