The widespread use of weak or common passwords among the general public is well known, but a recent check by the auditor general on agencies of the state government of Western Australia showed that 60,000 out of 234,000 accounts used insecure passwords. And these agencies are supposed to be trusted with the safe handling of the public’s data.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Moon Shot 2.0
- Cracking Down On Loot Boxes
- Back To The Brick
- Doing Away With Physical Passports
- The Do-Not-Track Act of 2019
- Pristine Batch Of Lunar Surface Samples To Be Opened
- Dream Market Illicit Drug Site Closed
- Google Crackdown On Ad Fraud
- China’s Growing Footprint In Antarctica
- A Tough IPO For Uber?