The widespread use of weak or common passwords among the general public is well known, but a recent check by the auditor general on agencies of the state government of Western Australia showed that 60,000 out of 234,000 accounts used insecure passwords. And these agencies are supposed to be trusted with the safe handling of the public’s data.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Details Emerge Of Capilano’s Law Suit
- Capilano Honey Law Suit Grinds On
- China’s Ambitious Plans For Mars
- The Dangers To Humans And Bees Of The Herbicide Round Up
- Anachronistic Arachnophobia
- The Defunct Google Plus Service Was Hacked In March 2018
- How To Effectively Vaccinate Against Influenza
- Project Dragonfly – Is Google Helping Chinese Censorship?
- Killer Drones To Hunt Down Crown Of Thorns
- Changing Usage Of Facebook