The widespread use of weak or common passwords among the general public is well known, but a recent check by the auditor general on agencies of the state government of Western Australia showed that 60,000 out of 234,000 accounts used insecure passwords. And these agencies are supposed to be trusted with the safe handling of the public’s data.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Predicting Your Choices Before You’ve Made Up Your Mind
- Tough Times For Elon Musk And Tesla Investors
- OH Honey!
- Food Fraud – Honey Industry Whistleblower Vindicated
- Food Fraud – German Testing Exposes Fake Honey On Sale In Australia
- Audit Finds WA Government Agencies Vulnerable To Cyber Crime
- Unlock Your Phone Or Face 10 Years Jail
- Star Explorer – Parker Solar Probe On Course For The Sun
- The White Cliffs Project: Conserving Australia’s Engineering Heritage
- CSIRO Hydrogen Membrane “A Watershed Moment For Energy”