The widespread use of weak or common passwords among the general public is well known, but a recent check by the auditor general on agencies of the state government of Western Australia showed that 60,000 out of 234,000 accounts used insecure passwords. And these agencies are supposed to be trusted with the safe handling of the public’s data.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Post Fires, Will Australia Reconsider Climate Change?
- US Lawmakers Concerned About Personal Data Hosted In China And Russia
- Climate Change, Not Just A Rogue Asteroid, Killed The Dinosaurs
- World’s Oceans Have A Million Times More Plastic Than We Thought
- Space Bugs That Eat Rock And Metal
- Preserving Pirated Scientific Papers
- Much Freer Speech On Twitter
- Should A Double Murderer Be Forgotten?
- China’s All-Pervasive Facial Recognition
- Radical ‘Flying’ Boats Competing For America’s Cup In 2021