The widespread use of weak or common passwords among the general public is well known, but a recent check by the auditor general on agencies of the state government of Western Australia showed that 60,000 out of 234,000 accounts used insecure passwords. And these agencies are supposed to be trusted with the safe handling of the public’s data.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Celebrating Science In Australia
- Do You Really Want To Know What You’ll Like In 30 Years?
- NZ Government Embraces AI
- Orbiting Space Hotel
- NASA’s Drone Mission To Saturn’s Moon Titan
- How To Do More With Melbourne’s Class A Sewage (Part 2)
- How To Do More With Melbourne’s Class A Sewage (Part 1)
- iPhone Security Called Into Question
- China’s “Deadbeat” Map
- Why Sir Fred Hoyle Didn’t Get A Nobel Prize (Part 2)