The widespread use of weak or common passwords among the general public is well known, but a recent check by the auditor general on agencies of the state government of Western Australia showed that 60,000 out of 234,000 accounts used insecure passwords. And these agencies are supposed to be trusted with the safe handling of the public’s data.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- AI’s Double-Edged Sword
- Eyes Are The Window To the Soul – And Your Future Health
- Active Volcanism On Mars
- LSD Back In Fashion For Medical Use?
- Some Good News About Plastic
- State Sponsored Cyber Warfare
- Do Video Games Make Kids Violent?
- AI For Mass Surveillance
- Political Ambitions Of A Bee Activist
- An Update From Bee Activist Simon Mulvany