With almost 6 million Australians already signed on, 13,000 health professionals connected and 6.5 million clinical documents uploaded so far, the Federal Government’s new ehealth system aims to improve health outcomes by better sharing of information between service providers. But there are real concerns over sensitive data protection and it is possible to completely opt out by October 15, 2018.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- A Casual Discussion Of Quantum Mechanics
- Can Elon Go Where No Man Has Gone Before?
- Elon’s Battle For Twitter
- New Biohazards – Monkey Pox and Winter Flu
- Explaining America’s High Covid Death Toll
- Covid Complacency
- Covid Sub-variants Gaining Ground
- Australia’s Covid Surge
- Extreme Weather Grips SE Australia
- Honey From The Bees