The China Academy of Space Technology is aiming high, with an orbiter, lander and rover mission to Mars scheduled for 2020. Thirteen payloads will be carried, including ground-penetrating radar and a methane-sensitive spectrometer to look for hints of biological processes. But getting there aint easy, with more than half of all Mars missions ending in failure.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Deadly Fungus Candida Auris Spreading Around The World
- Your Essential Tech Under $200
- A Helicopter For Mars
- Tipsiness Without Alcohol’s Adverse Effects
- Facebook Calls For Global, Unified Regulation Of Social Media
- Can Viral Extremism Be Stopped?
- The Next Generation Is 5G
- Spotify Takes On Apple As Music Streaming War Heats Up
- UK Parliament Demands Tough Regulation Of Social Media
- Book Review – Chasing New Horizons