The China Academy of Space Technology is aiming high, with an orbiter, lander and rover mission to Mars scheduled for 2020. Thirteen payloads will be carried, including ground-penetrating radar and a methane-sensitive spectrometer to look for hints of biological processes. But getting there aint easy, with more than half of all Mars missions ending in failure.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Details Emerge Of Capilano’s Law Suit
- Capilano Honey Law Suit Grinds On
- China’s Ambitious Plans For Mars
- The Dangers To Humans And Bees Of The Herbicide Round Up
- Anachronistic Arachnophobia
- The Defunct Google Plus Service Was Hacked In March 2018
- How To Effectively Vaccinate Against Influenza
- Project Dragonfly – Is Google Helping Chinese Censorship?
- Killer Drones To Hunt Down Crown Of Thorns
- Changing Usage Of Facebook