In April 2018, average atmospheric carbon dioxide exceeded 410 parts per million. There are various dangers including rising sea levels and deteriorating human health resulting from what has been described as an unprecedented experiment on the only home we have.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Deadly Fungus Candida Auris Spreading Around The World
- Your Essential Tech Under $200
- A Helicopter For Mars
- Tipsiness Without Alcohol’s Adverse Effects
- Facebook Calls For Global, Unified Regulation Of Social Media
- Can Viral Extremism Be Stopped?
- The Next Generation Is 5G
- Spotify Takes On Apple As Music Streaming War Heats Up
- UK Parliament Demands Tough Regulation Of Social Media
- Book Review – Chasing New Horizons