CSIRO has found a way of capturing carbon dioxide directly from the atmosphere using sponge-like metal-organic frameworks. The project, called , can be scaled up and used in a wide variety of industrial applications, including making fizzy drinks.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Lockdown Radio – Coate Inquiry, Elimination/Suppression & The Numbing Betrayal Of Melbourne
- Is There Life At Venus?
- Thoughts On Google’s Keenly Priced Pixel 5
- Lockdown Radio – Depression & Anxiety In Young People
- GPs Warn Of A Mental Health Crisis From Melbourne’s Lockdown
- Lockdown Radio – Modelling Covid & Renewed Calls To End Iso
- Lockdown Radio – Doctors’ Pleas To Government & Vaccine Espionage
- “Unreasonable, Unscientific & Causes More Harm Than Good” – Doctors Slam Victoria’s Lockdown
- Review – Jabra Elite 75T Earbuds
- The Details Of Hacking (Part 2)