US Senator Josh Hawley wants to ban the sale of loot boxes in games targeted at children under the age of 18. He considers addictive games to be manipulative and exploitative, “siphoning kids attention from the real world”.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- The Militarisation Of Space
- OMG, Omicron!
- Mass Protests As Europe Begins Another Covid Winter Of Discontent
- Learning To Live With The Plague, Victoria Nears 90% Fully Vaccinated
- Two Worlds – The Vaxed And The Unvaxed
- Covid Update – As Victoria Opens Up, Its Government Moves To Cement Rule By Decree
- Remote Collaboration – Rick Springfield Discusses His Latest Album
- Lockdown Radio – Questioning The Media's Role In Victoria's Pandemic Response
- Lockdown Radio – Restrictions Ease As Victoria Achieves 70% Double Vaxed
- Lockdown Radio – Stark Contrast Between Victoria And NSW