Hydrogen derived from ammonia could soon be powering cars in Japan, Korea and Singapore. This follows ten years of research at Australia’s CSIRO into a special membrane to convert hydrogen to ammonia, meaning it can be shipped safely and then easily converted back to hydrogen anywhere in the world.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Building Influence On Social Media (Part 1)
- OH Honey!
- New Moto Razr Disappoints
- Corona Virus Travel Advisory
- UAE’s Hope Orbiter Heading To Mars
- Honey Giant Withdraws Legal Action Against Activist Simon Mulvany
- Tackling Negative Online Reviews
- Real Time Prediction Of Suicide
- Chinese Tech Alliance To Challenge Google Play
- Solar Orbiter Launched To The Sun’s Poles