A new report from Australia’s peak science and technology agency says artificial intelligence will be vital to the future of healthcare, natural resource management and the built environment. Data61’s roadmap says more jobs will be created than lost, with digital technologies potentially worth AUD$315 billion to the local economy by 2030. By the same year, AI could be worth AUD$22.17 trillion to the global economy.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Post Fires, Will Australia Reconsider Climate Change?
- US Lawmakers Concerned About Personal Data Hosted In China And Russia
- Climate Change, Not Just A Rogue Asteroid, Killed The Dinosaurs
- World’s Oceans Have A Million Times More Plastic Than We Thought
- Space Bugs That Eat Rock And Metal
- Preserving Pirated Scientific Papers
- Much Freer Speech On Twitter
- Should A Double Murderer Be Forgotten?
- China’s All-Pervasive Facial Recognition
- Radical ‘Flying’ Boats Competing For America’s Cup In 2021