He Jiankui, an associate professor at Shenzhen’s Southern University of Science and Technology, has shocked the world with claims he’s succeeded in editing the genes of new-born twins Lulu and Nana. Bioethicicists and genetic researchers fear he has opened Pandora’s Box.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- AI’s Double-Edged Sword
- Eyes Are The Window To the Soul – And Your Future Health
- Active Volcanism On Mars
- LSD Back In Fashion For Medical Use?
- Some Good News About Plastic
- State Sponsored Cyber Warfare
- Do Video Games Make Kids Violent?
- AI For Mass Surveillance
- Political Ambitions Of A Bee Activist
- An Update From Bee Activist Simon Mulvany