Luke Cole, founder and CEO of engineering and IT company ColeTEK, talks us through his various business activities. In Part 1, he discusses using drones to fight sea urchins on the Great Barrier Reef, 3D printing as an alternative to injection moulding and designing robots to improve safety for the German car industry.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Building Influence On Social Media (Part 1)
- OH Honey!
- New Moto Razr Disappoints
- Corona Virus Travel Advisory
- UAE’s Hope Orbiter Heading To Mars
- Honey Giant Withdraws Legal Action Against Activist Simon Mulvany
- Tackling Negative Online Reviews
- Real Time Prediction Of Suicide
- Chinese Tech Alliance To Challenge Google Play
- Solar Orbiter Launched To The Sun’s Poles