Luke Cole, founder and CEO of engineering and IT company ColeTEK, talks us through his various business activities. In Part 1, he discusses using drones to fight sea urchins on the Great Barrier Reef, 3D printing as an alternative to injection moulding and designing robots to improve safety for the German car industry.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- FAKE SCIENCE – Dispelling Myths Of Physical Risks Of Smart Phone Use
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 10/10/17
- An Eye For An iPhone
- Australia Gets Its Own Space Agency
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 3/10/17
- End Of Mission For Cassini
- How Far Can Bitcoin Go?
- Massive Bluetooth Security Flaw Announced
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 19/9/17
- Beyond Infinity Show Notes 19/9/17