Luke Cole, founder and CEO of engineering and IT company ColeTEK, talks us through his various business activities. In Part 1, he discusses using drones to fight sea urchins on the Great Barrier Reef, 3D printing as an alternative to injection moulding and designing robots to improve safety for the German car industry.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- The Power Ray Underwater Drone
- Improved Habitability At Jupiter And Saturn
- Wikileaks Vault 7: The Post-Privacy World
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 18/4/17
- Beyond Infinity Show Notes 18/4/17
- More from Wikileaks Vault 7 – Dark Matter
- A Facebook Reckoning In The Wind?
- Samsung DEX – Low Cost Computing With A High Degree Of Portability
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 11/4/17
- Beyond Infinity Show Notes 11/4/17