Luke Cole, founder and CEO of engineering and IT company ColeTEK, talks us through his various business activities. In Part 1, he discusses using drones to fight sea urchins on the Great Barrier Reef, 3D printing as an alternative to injection moulding and designing robots to improve safety for the German car industry.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Moon Shot 2.0
- Cracking Down On Loot Boxes
- Back To The Brick
- Doing Away With Physical Passports
- The Do-Not-Track Act of 2019
- Pristine Batch Of Lunar Surface Samples To Be Opened
- Dream Market Illicit Drug Site Closed
- Google Crackdown On Ad Fraud
- China’s Growing Footprint In Antarctica
- A Tough IPO For Uber?