Luke Cole, founder and CEO of engineering and IT company ColeTEK, talks us through his various business activities. In Part 1, he discusses using drones to fight sea urchins on the Great Barrier Reef, 3D printing as an alternative to injection moulding and designing robots to improve safety for the German car industry.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 24/4/18
- The Zuck Faces Congress (and how to de-stress from Facebook)
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 17/4/18
- Where Quantum Computing Might Lead Us
- Loss Of The Night
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 3/4/18
- A Brief History Of Stephen Hawking’s Time
- Are You Unreasonably Risk Averse?
- The Spectre And Meltdown Security Threats
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 27/3/18