The legal battle that has ground on for years between beekeeper activist Simon Mulvany and Capilano Honey (now Hive and Wellness Australia) is finally over. Relieved and philosophical, Simon discusses the outcome of his struggle, what he’s achieved and the lessons learned. And he’s positive about the future: he’s just raised over $50,000 for bushfire-effected beekeepers and reckons there’s a book to be written about his journey so far.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Review – Jabra Elite 75T Earbuds
- The Details Of Hacking (Part 2)
- The Details Of Hacking (Part 1)
- China’s Overseas Key Individuals Database Revealed
- Is It Pointless For The ACCC To Take On Facebook And Google?
- Beyond Fear – Need For Openness & Community Discussion In Restarting Victoria
- Covid Normal – A Digital Roadmap To Recovery
- Competition Watchdog Takes On Google And Facebook
- Doctors Warn Of Serious Side Effects From Victoria’s Covid Lockdown
- Artificial Intelligence To The Rescue?