Physicist Dr. Tony Heyes offers his thoughts on the now famous image obtained of the super massive black hole at the centre of neighbouring galaxy M87. It was taken by the Event Horizon Telescope, a planet-wide array of eight ground-based radio telescopes and released in April 2019.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Another Interstellar Visitor
- Parking Lot Intel
- Ultra Hi-res Camera Can ID Every Face Among Thousands
- Coming To Grips With The Science Behind Buruli Ulcers
- China’s Social Credit System Extended To Businesses
- International Cooperation And Competition In Outer Space
- Reservations About The Revamped Galaxy Fold And Huawei’s Mate 30 Pro
- How Safe And How Reliable Is The Cloud?
- Inflatable Space Habs – Stronger, Safer, Faster, Lighter, Cheaper
- VW Australia Agrees To Settle ‘Dieselgate’ Scandal