Physicist Dr. Tony Heyes offers his thoughts on the now famous image obtained of the super massive black hole at the centre of neighbouring galaxy M87. It was taken by the Event Horizon Telescope, a planet-wide array of eight ground-based radio telescopes and released in April 2019.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Noise Concerns Dampen Support For Delivery Drones
- Is The Clock TikTok’ing For Spotify?
- Suspended Animation For The Critically Injured
- Sun Cable To Deliver Outback Solar To Singapore
- After 50 years, US Strategic Air Command Retires Its Floppy Disks
- Suspicionless Device Searches Ruled Illegal
- CSIRO’s Data61 Identifies AI As Vital To Australian Prosperity
- AI Drones Monitoring Music Festivals
- The World’s Darkest Skies
- Australian Government Moves To Block Offshore Gambling Sites