A NASA sudy points to mounting evidence that conditions on the ocean worlds of Europa and Enceladus could be right for life. Molecular hydrogen, a potential energy source, has been identified in the plume from Enceladus.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Curiosity Marks Five Years On Mars
- Bitcoin Is Forked
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 15/8/17
- Beyond Infinity Show Notes 15/8/17
- Ready For Skynet?
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 8/8/17
- Beyond Infinity Show Notes 8/8/17
- A New Approach To Taking Antibiotics
- People Have Lived In Australia For 65,000 Years
- How To Monitor Encrypted Communications