In an open letter of January 6, 2018, JANA Partners and The California State Teachers’ Retirement System, a big teachers’ pension fund, pleaded with Apple to take steps to decisively protect young people from excessive use of iPhones. We discuss the issues of smart phones in the classroom, managing screen time, plus the tech giant’s response to the letter.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Continuing Fall Out From The PageUp Data Breach
- Issues Facing The World’s Bees (Part 3)
- The Militarisation Of Gene Editing Technologies
- The Fine Art Of Decrypting Your Energy Bills
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 3/7/18
- Tips And Tricks On How To Capitalise On Social Media
- Ethereum – A Viable Alternative To Bitcoin?
- Cedar Anderson On Inventing And Crowd-Funding The Flow Hive
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 26/6/18
- Issues Facing The World’s Bees (Part 2)