In an open letter of January 6, 2018, JANA Partners and The California State Teachers’ Retirement System, a big teachers’ pension fund, pleaded with Apple to take steps to decisively protect young people from excessive use of iPhones. We discuss the issues of smart phones in the classroom, managing screen time, plus the tech giant’s response to the letter.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Europe’s New GDPR Privacy Rules
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 22/5/18
- Autonomous Flying Taxis
- Highlights Of Google’s 2018 I/O Developers Conference
- CO2 At Highest Levels In 800,000 Years
- World Bee Day 20th May
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 15/5/18
- The Omnipresence Of Facial Recognition Technology
- Inside The Mind Of The World’s Richest Man
- Was Nefertiti Buried With King Tut?