Simon Mulvaney of Save The Bees Australia details his costly legal battle with Capilano Honey. He explains how he crowd-funded his legal advice to counter a cashed-up corporate legal team. Simon has a petition on change.org to have imported honey labelled with country of origin and wants a ban on imported honey due to the dangers of disease entering Australia.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 9/1/18
- Latest On Save The Bees Vs Capilano Honey Part 2
- Latest On Save The Bees Vs Capilano Honey Part 1
- Why The Earth Isn’t Flat
- The Demise Of Net Neutrality (and why it’s a worry)
- Trump’s Plans For The US Space Program
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 19/12/17
- What To Look Out For At CES 2018
- When Will Bitcoin Crash?
- Magpies Voted Australia’s Bird Of The Year