In a scheme that would overcome the high costs and limitations of Australia’s National Broadband Network, the SpaceX founder wants to develop a US$10 billion space-based network to provide high speed broadband to the entire planet.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- FAKE SCIENCE – Dispelling Myths Of Physical Risks Of Smart Phone Use
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 10/10/17
- An Eye For An iPhone
- Australia Gets Its Own Space Agency
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 3/10/17
- End Of Mission For Cassini
- How Far Can Bitcoin Go?
- Massive Bluetooth Security Flaw Announced
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 19/9/17
- Beyond Infinity Show Notes 19/9/17