A glaring hole in US space capability is finally filled after the safe arrival of SpaceX’s new Crew Dragon at the International Space Station on 31st May 2020. Apart from the odd brief Virgin Galactic jaunt to the edge of space, it’s the first time since the retirement of the Space Shuttle in 2011 that astronauts have launched from American soil. More importantly, it’s the beginning of a new era in the private development of space exploration and human spaceflight.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Covid Normal – A Digital Roadmap To Recovery
- Competition Watchdog Takes On Google And Facebook
- Doctors Warn Of Serious Side Effects From Victoria’s Covid Lockdown
- Artificial Intelligence To The Rescue?
- Looking For Life Under Europa’s Ice
- The Amazing New Oppo Find X2 Pro
- Vast Trove Of Human DNA Data Sold To Private Equity
- Five Incredible Years For Elon Musk
- Product Review – Google Nest Wifi
- Amid The Pandemic, NASA’s Perseverance Rover Launches Safely To Mars