A glaring hole in US space capability is finally filled after the safe arrival of SpaceX’s new Crew Dragon at the International Space Station on 31st May 2020. Apart from the odd brief Virgin Galactic jaunt to the edge of space, it’s the first time since the retirement of the Space Shuttle in 2011 that astronauts have launched from American soil. More importantly, it’s the beginning of a new era in the private development of space exploration and human spaceflight.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Smartphone Review – Oppo Find X2 Pro
- Trump Threatens To Shut Down Twitter
- NASA Astronauts Ride Crew Dragon To ISS
- The Rise (And Rise) Of The Surveillance State
- Digital Paper Coming Of Age
- A Brief History Of Mathematics
- How To Podcast From Home
- Lingering Concerns Over The Privacy And Security Of Australia’s COVIDSafe App
- Are We Cool With The COVIDSafe App?
- 4.5 Billion Souls In Lockdown – The Human, Social And Economic Costs