The US space agency will launch a nuclear-powered drone to the solar system’s second largest moon to fly between multiple locations over hundred of kilometers, take samples and look for prebiotic chemistry. Called ‘Dragonfly’, the mission will image the surface, gather weather data and perform seismic studies to detect subsurface activity and structure.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Another Interstellar Visitor
- Parking Lot Intel
- Ultra Hi-res Camera Can ID Every Face Among Thousands
- Coming To Grips With The Science Behind Buruli Ulcers
- China’s Social Credit System Extended To Businesses
- International Cooperation And Competition In Outer Space
- Reservations About The Revamped Galaxy Fold And Huawei’s Mate 30 Pro
- How Safe And How Reliable Is The Cloud?
- Inflatable Space Habs – Stronger, Safer, Faster, Lighter, Cheaper
- VW Australia Agrees To Settle ‘Dieselgate’ Scandal