The first spacecraft designed to visit a star, the Parker Solar Probe will study how the solar wind drives space weather throughout our solar system. With a top speed of 700,000 km/h.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- The Zuck Faces Congress (and how to de-stress from Facebook)
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 17/4/18
- Where Quantum Computing Might Lead Us
- Loss Of The Night
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 3/4/18
- A Brief History Of Stephen Hawking’s Time
- Are You Unreasonably Risk Averse?
- The Spectre And Meltdown Security Threats
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 27/3/18
- Beyond Infinity Show Notes 27/3/18