The first known asteroid from beyond our solar system was detected by NASA’s Near Earth Object Observation Program as it rounded the Sun. This exotic object is like nothing seen before, being about 400m long by only 10m wide and composed of rock and metal.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Europe’s New GDPR Privacy Rules
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 22/5/18
- Autonomous Flying Taxis
- Highlights Of Google’s 2018 I/O Developers Conference
- CO2 At Highest Levels In 800,000 Years
- World Bee Day 20th May
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 15/5/18
- The Omnipresence Of Facial Recognition Technology
- Inside The Mind Of The World’s Richest Man
- Was Nefertiti Buried With King Tut?