Dr Tony Heyes takes us through the big theories of science and how scientists have responded to philosophy. He shows how the more a scientific theory claims, the better the theory because it can potentially be disproved more easily. At the end of the day, nothing is absolutely certain. Science is tentative, provisional and only a metaphor of reality.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- How To Podcast From Home
- Lingering Concerns Over The Privacy And Security Of Australia’s COVIDSafe App
- Are We Cool With The COVIDSafe App?
- 4.5 Billion Souls In Lockdown – The Human, Social And Economic Costs
- Humankind Grounded By Covid-19
- Adapting To The New Paradigm
- Working From Home
- Building Influence On Social Media (Part 2)
- The Time That Is Given Us
- Building Influence On Social Media (Part 1)