Dr Tony Heyes takes us through the big theories of science and how scientists have responded to philosophy. He shows how the more a scientific theory claims, the better the theory because it can potentially be disproved more easily. At the end of the day, nothing is absolutely certain. Science is tentative, provisional and only a metaphor of reality.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Lockdown Radio – Coate Inquiry, Elimination/Suppression & The Numbing Betrayal Of Melbourne
- Is There Life At Venus?
- Thoughts On Google’s Keenly Priced Pixel 5
- Lockdown Radio – Depression & Anxiety In Young People
- GPs Warn Of A Mental Health Crisis From Melbourne’s Lockdown
- Lockdown Radio – Modelling Covid & Renewed Calls To End Iso
- Lockdown Radio – Doctors’ Pleas To Government & Vaccine Espionage
- “Unreasonable, Unscientific & Causes More Harm Than Good” – Doctors Slam Victoria’s Lockdown
- Review – Jabra Elite 75T Earbuds
- The Details Of Hacking (Part 2)