Physicist Dr Tony Heyes tells how the Serbian polymath Milutin Milankovic, interned in Budapest during World War 1, studied long-term climate change on Earth and showed the profound influence of axial tilt and orbital precession. We also discuss how active geology enhances the chance of life developing on planets.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Lockdown Radio – Coate Inquiry, Elimination/Suppression & The Numbing Betrayal Of Melbourne
- Is There Life At Venus?
- Thoughts On Google’s Keenly Priced Pixel 5
- Lockdown Radio – Depression & Anxiety In Young People
- GPs Warn Of A Mental Health Crisis From Melbourne’s Lockdown
- Lockdown Radio – Modelling Covid & Renewed Calls To End Iso
- Lockdown Radio – Doctors’ Pleas To Government & Vaccine Espionage
- “Unreasonable, Unscientific & Causes More Harm Than Good” – Doctors Slam Victoria’s Lockdown
- Review – Jabra Elite 75T Earbuds
- The Details Of Hacking (Part 2)