The oldest known axe head in the world has been found 300 km east of Darwin. Using the latest advanced dating techniques, scientists confirm humans arrived 18,000 years earlier than previously thought.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Basics Of Bitcoin Mining
- Curiosity Marks Five Years On Mars
- Bitcoin Is Forked
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 15/8/17
- Beyond Infinity Show Notes 15/8/17
- Ready For Skynet?
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 8/8/17
- Beyond Infinity Show Notes 8/8/17
- A New Approach To Taking Antibiotics
- People Have Lived In Australia For 65,000 Years