Launched in 2004, Google’s web-based mail service has over a billion users. Many are getting closer to using up their free 15GB of storage, partly due to sharing the trillion plus images taken each year, not to mention 4K videos. And many users don’t want to lose their email addresses or the archived email messages they have, so they will start paying Google for extra storage. This will add billions of dollars to the tech behemoth’s bulging coffers and draw users away from other cloud services.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Building Influence On Social Media (Part 1)
- OH Honey!
- New Moto Razr Disappoints
- Corona Virus Travel Advisory
- UAE’s Hope Orbiter Heading To Mars
- Honey Giant Withdraws Legal Action Against Activist Simon Mulvany
- Tackling Negative Online Reviews
- Real Time Prediction Of Suicide
- Chinese Tech Alliance To Challenge Google Play
- Solar Orbiter Launched To The Sun’s Poles