Retired satellite telecoms expert Graeme Hanigan’s pet project is the preservation of the first ever commercial solar power station, built in 1980, at White Cliffs in western New South Wales. Graeme explains how it worked and why it should be recognised as an important part of Australia’s engineering heritage.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Another Interstellar Visitor
- Parking Lot Intel
- Ultra Hi-res Camera Can ID Every Face Among Thousands
- Coming To Grips With The Science Behind Buruli Ulcers
- China’s Social Credit System Extended To Businesses
- International Cooperation And Competition In Outer Space
- Reservations About The Revamped Galaxy Fold And Huawei’s Mate 30 Pro
- How Safe And How Reliable Is The Cloud?
- Inflatable Space Habs – Stronger, Safer, Faster, Lighter, Cheaper
- VW Australia Agrees To Settle ‘Dieselgate’ Scandal