Retired satellite telecoms expert Graeme Hanigan’s pet project is the preservation of the first ever commercial solar power station, built in 1980, at White Cliffs in western New South Wales. Graeme explains how it worked and why it should be recognised as an important part of Australia’s engineering heritage.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- A Casual Discussion Of Quantum Mechanics
- Can Elon Go Where No Man Has Gone Before?
- Elon’s Battle For Twitter
- New Biohazards – Monkey Pox and Winter Flu
- Explaining America’s High Covid Death Toll
- Covid Complacency
- Covid Sub-variants Gaining Ground
- Australia’s Covid Surge
- Extreme Weather Grips SE Australia
- Honey From The Bees