Retired satellite telecoms expert Graeme Hanigan’s pet project is the preservation of the first ever commercial solar power station, built in 1980, at White Cliffs in western New South Wales. Graeme explains how it worked and why it should be recognised as an important part of Australia’s engineering heritage.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Deadly Fungus Candida Auris Spreading Around The World
- Your Essential Tech Under $200
- A Helicopter For Mars
- Tipsiness Without Alcohol’s Adverse Effects
- Facebook Calls For Global, Unified Regulation Of Social Media
- Can Viral Extremism Be Stopped?
- The Next Generation Is 5G
- Spotify Takes On Apple As Music Streaming War Heats Up
- UK Parliament Demands Tough Regulation Of Social Media
- Book Review – Chasing New Horizons