Retired satellite telecoms expert Graeme Hanigan’s pet project is the preservation of the first ever commercial solar power station, built in 1980, at White Cliffs in western New South Wales. Graeme explains how it worked and why it should be recognised as an important part of Australia’s engineering heritage.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- How To Podcast From Home
- Lingering Concerns Over The Privacy And Security Of Australia’s COVIDSafe App
- Are We Cool With The COVIDSafe App?
- 4.5 Billion Souls In Lockdown – The Human, Social And Economic Costs
- Humankind Grounded By Covid-19
- Adapting To The New Paradigm
- Working From Home
- Building Influence On Social Media (Part 2)
- The Time That Is Given Us
- Building Influence On Social Media (Part 1)