Retired satellite telecoms expert Graeme Hanigan’s pet project is the preservation of the first ever commercial solar power station, built in 1980, at White Cliffs in western New South Wales. Graeme explains how it worked and why it should be recognised as an important part of Australia’s engineering heritage.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Review – Jabra Elite 75T Earbuds
- The Details Of Hacking (Part 2)
- The Details Of Hacking (Part 1)
- China’s Overseas Key Individuals Database Revealed
- Is It Pointless For The ACCC To Take On Facebook And Google?
- Beyond Fear – Need For Openness & Community Discussion In Restarting Victoria
- Covid Normal – A Digital Roadmap To Recovery
- Competition Watchdog Takes On Google And Facebook
- Doctors Warn Of Serious Side Effects From Victoria’s Covid Lockdown
- Artificial Intelligence To The Rescue?