10,000 computers operated by City Hall continue to be locked up in a ransomware scandal that has exposed just how unprepared Baltimore is to cyber attack. Parking fines can’t be processed, houses can’t be sold, bills remain unpaid and public services have been curtailed. There is no data back up, no insurance and no budget to even pay the ransom.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Lockdown Radio – Coate Inquiry, Elimination/Suppression & The Numbing Betrayal Of Melbourne
- Is There Life At Venus?
- Thoughts On Google’s Keenly Priced Pixel 5
- Lockdown Radio – Depression & Anxiety In Young People
- GPs Warn Of A Mental Health Crisis From Melbourne’s Lockdown
- Lockdown Radio – Modelling Covid & Renewed Calls To End Iso
- Lockdown Radio – Doctors’ Pleas To Government & Vaccine Espionage
- “Unreasonable, Unscientific & Causes More Harm Than Good” – Doctors Slam Victoria’s Lockdown
- Review – Jabra Elite 75T Earbuds
- The Details Of Hacking (Part 2)