NASA announces the discovery of a cluster of Earth-sized terrestrial planets a mere 40 light years, or 376 trillion kilometers, away from us. The Trappist-1 system includes three planets within the so-called Goldilocks zone, with conditions potentially favourable to life.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Curiosity Marks Five Years On Mars
- Bitcoin Is Forked
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 15/8/17
- Beyond Infinity Show Notes 15/8/17
- Ready For Skynet?
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 8/8/17
- Beyond Infinity Show Notes 8/8/17
- A New Approach To Taking Antibiotics
- People Have Lived In Australia For 65,000 Years
- How To Monitor Encrypted Communications