After a perfect course-refining engine burn on August 20, NASA’s first dedicated mission to the Sun is on course for a gravity assist from Venus on October 3 before its first perihelion on November 5. The fastest spacecraft ever will travel at speeds up to 690,000 kmh, endure temperatures of 1400 C and send back vital information about space weather, the solar wind and our nearest star’s enigmatic atmosphere.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Moon Shot 2.0
- Cracking Down On Loot Boxes
- Back To The Brick
- Doing Away With Physical Passports
- The Do-Not-Track Act of 2019
- Pristine Batch Of Lunar Surface Samples To Be Opened
- Dream Market Illicit Drug Site Closed
- Google Crackdown On Ad Fraud
- China’s Growing Footprint In Antarctica
- A Tough IPO For Uber?