After a perfect course-refining engine burn on August 20, NASA’s first dedicated mission to the Sun is on course for a gravity assist from Venus on October 3 before its first perihelion on November 5. The fastest spacecraft ever will travel at speeds up to 690,000 kmh, endure temperatures of 1400 C and send back vital information about space weather, the solar wind and our nearest star’s enigmatic atmosphere.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- AI’s Double-Edged Sword
- Eyes Are The Window To the Soul – And Your Future Health
- Active Volcanism On Mars
- LSD Back In Fashion For Medical Use?
- Some Good News About Plastic
- State Sponsored Cyber Warfare
- Do Video Games Make Kids Violent?
- AI For Mass Surveillance
- Political Ambitions Of A Bee Activist
- An Update From Bee Activist Simon Mulvany