In an important opinion on privacy at borders, US District Court Judge Denise Casper ruled that device searches without probable cause are in violation of the 4th amendment. She held that people have significant privacy interests in their digital data and that device searches require reasonable suspicion from border officials.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Smartphone Review – Oppo Find X2 Pro
- Trump Threatens To Shut Down Twitter
- NASA Astronauts Ride Crew Dragon To ISS
- The Rise (And Rise) Of The Surveillance State
- Digital Paper Coming Of Age
- A Brief History Of Mathematics
- How To Podcast From Home
- Lingering Concerns Over The Privacy And Security Of Australia’s COVIDSafe App
- Are We Cool With The COVIDSafe App?
- 4.5 Billion Souls In Lockdown – The Human, Social And Economic Costs