A dangerous and hard-to-treat ulcer is spreading among residents and visitors on the Mornington Peninsula. The Victorian Government and health authorities are scrambling to understand the enigmatic bacteria which causes infection. To restrict a possible disease vector, an extensive ‘fogging’ campaign may be used to target mosquitos from October. But activist Simon Mulvany of Save The Bees Australia has grave concerns about the effects of pesticides on bees and other insects. His petition on change.org garnered well over 8000 signatures in 3 days.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Another Interstellar Visitor
- Parking Lot Intel
- Ultra Hi-res Camera Can ID Every Face Among Thousands
- Coming To Grips With The Science Behind Buruli Ulcers
- China’s Social Credit System Extended To Businesses
- International Cooperation And Competition In Outer Space
- Reservations About The Revamped Galaxy Fold And Huawei’s Mate 30 Pro
- How Safe And How Reliable Is The Cloud?
- Inflatable Space Habs – Stronger, Safer, Faster, Lighter, Cheaper
- VW Australia Agrees To Settle ‘Dieselgate’ Scandal