Account holders of the leading remote access service may have had their computers compromised. John offers guidance for those effected.
- TeamViewer Users Claim Accounts Hacked, Service Goes Offline With Server Issues
- TeamViewer has been hacked. They are denying everything and pointing fingers at the users.
- TeamViewer confirms number of hacked user accounts is “significant”
- Press Release from TeamViewer
- Statement on the appearance of the Windows Trojan BackDoor.TeamViewer.49
- Two-factor authentication for your TeamViewer account
Has your email address been comprimised? Check at Have I Been Pwned