Monsanto has been ordered to pay $290m to Dewayne Johnson, a Californian groundskeeper riddled with cancer after working with the herbicide Round Up. Simon Mulvany of Save The Bees Australia offers his thoughts on how this landmark case could open the door to over 4000 related law suits. He explains the terrible effects of Round Up on dogs and bees, and outlines alternative safe strategies to control weeds.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Covid Normal – A Digital Roadmap To Recovery
- Competition Watchdog Takes On Google And Facebook
- Doctors Warn Of Serious Side Effects From Victoria’s Covid Lockdown
- Artificial Intelligence To The Rescue?
- Looking For Life Under Europa’s Ice
- The Amazing New Oppo Find X2 Pro
- Vast Trove Of Human DNA Data Sold To Private Equity
- Five Incredible Years For Elon Musk
- Product Review – Google Nest Wifi
- Amid The Pandemic, NASA’s Perseverance Rover Launches Safely To Mars