Just how was Dutch painter Johannes Vermeer able to paint with such amazing photo-realism? An exhibit at Tasmania’s Museum of Old and New Art suggests secret 17th century technology using a mirror on a stick was part of the trick.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Active Volcanism On Mars
- LSD Back In Fashion For Medical Use?
- Some Good News About Plastic
- State Sponsored Cyber Warfare
- Do Video Games Make Kids Violent?
- AI For Mass Surveillance
- Political Ambitions Of A Bee Activist
- An Update From Bee Activist Simon Mulvany
- Safer Internet Day 2019
- Stanford Study Shows Enduring Benefits Of Quitting Facebook