Is blockchain, the technology that underpins Bitcoin and other crypto currrencies, just a passing fad or can it have long-term benefits for Australian industry and employment? A comprehensive report has just been released by the Australian Computer Society called ‘Blockchain 2030: A Look At The Future Of Blockchain In Australia’ which strives to shed light on this question. One thing is certain though – billions of dollars of investment is now being made by those who believe in a blockchain blockbuster future.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- How To Podcast From Home
- Lingering Concerns Over The Privacy And Security Of Australia’s COVIDSafe App
- Are We Cool With The COVIDSafe App?
- 4.5 Billion Souls In Lockdown – The Human, Social And Economic Costs
- Humankind Grounded By Covid-19
- Adapting To The New Paradigm
- Working From Home
- Building Influence On Social Media (Part 2)
- The Time That Is Given Us
- Building Influence On Social Media (Part 1)