A serious security flaw exists in the hardware at the heart of many of the world’s computers. And being hardware, it can’t be fixed with a software patch. Dr. Ian Storey says it can give access to supposedly secure areas of micro processors, where passwords and private keys are stored, thereby threatening safe ecommerce.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- A Casual Discussion Of Quantum Mechanics
- Can Elon Go Where No Man Has Gone Before?
- Elon’s Battle For Twitter
- New Biohazards – Monkey Pox and Winter Flu
- Explaining America’s High Covid Death Toll
- Covid Complacency
- Covid Sub-variants Gaining Ground
- Australia’s Covid Surge
- Extreme Weather Grips SE Australia
- Honey From The Bees