A serious security flaw exists in the hardware at the heart of many of the world’s computers. And being hardware, it can’t be fixed with a software patch. Dr. Ian Storey says it can give access to supposedly secure areas of micro processors, where passwords and private keys are stored, thereby threatening safe ecommerce.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Moon Shot 2.0
- Cracking Down On Loot Boxes
- Back To The Brick
- Doing Away With Physical Passports
- The Do-Not-Track Act of 2019
- Pristine Batch Of Lunar Surface Samples To Be Opened
- Dream Market Illicit Drug Site Closed
- Google Crackdown On Ad Fraud
- China’s Growing Footprint In Antarctica
- A Tough IPO For Uber?