A serious security flaw exists in the hardware at the heart of many of the world’s computers. And being hardware, it can’t be fixed with a software patch. Dr. Ian Storey says it can give access to supposedly secure areas of micro processors, where passwords and private keys are stored, thereby threatening safe ecommerce.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Europe’s New GDPR Privacy Rules
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 22/5/18
- Autonomous Flying Taxis
- Highlights Of Google’s 2018 I/O Developers Conference
- CO2 At Highest Levels In 800,000 Years
- World Bee Day 20th May
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 15/5/18
- The Omnipresence Of Facial Recognition Technology
- Inside The Mind Of The World’s Richest Man
- Was Nefertiti Buried With King Tut?