The social network stands accused of allowing Cambridge Analytica, a political consulting firm, to use psychographic data to target political and divisive ads on its platform. Congress and the UK’s Information Commissioner are looking into whether the data of 50 million Facebook users was illegally used both in the last US presidential election and in the Brexit campaign.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Deadly Fungus Candida Auris Spreading Around The World
- Your Essential Tech Under $200
- A Helicopter For Mars
- Tipsiness Without Alcohol’s Adverse Effects
- Facebook Calls For Global, Unified Regulation Of Social Media
- Can Viral Extremism Be Stopped?
- The Next Generation Is 5G
- Spotify Takes On Apple As Music Streaming War Heats Up
- UK Parliament Demands Tough Regulation Of Social Media
- Book Review – Chasing New Horizons