While Trump’s use of the secret messaging service Confide may breach federal record-keeping laws, there are also concerns about security breaches. Chief of Staff John Kelly may have used a compromised phone for months when he was Secretary of Homeland Security, while several inner circle advisors relied on private devices to conduct government business. Moreover, a US Judge says that as President, Trump doesn’t have the right to block followers on Twitter.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Building Influence On Social Media (Part 1)
- OH Honey!
- New Moto Razr Disappoints
- Corona Virus Travel Advisory
- UAE’s Hope Orbiter Heading To Mars
- Honey Giant Withdraws Legal Action Against Activist Simon Mulvany
- Tackling Negative Online Reviews
- Real Time Prediction Of Suicide
- Chinese Tech Alliance To Challenge Google Play
- Solar Orbiter Launched To The Sun’s Poles