A sophisticated worm is attacking Windows machines globally, locking up computers in hospitals, airports and governments. The true scope of the attack remains unknown, but it’s widespread, leaving experts scrambling to stop the rot.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Deepfaking – Putting Words In Your Mouth
- Big Improvements To Google Maps
- Google Making Life Hard For Ad Blockers
- On Stephen Hawking’s Epitaph
- Taming Drug-Resistant Superbugs
- Hacking Attempt On Beyond Infinity
- Will We Ever Get Back To The Moon?
- Sitting Duck – Ransomware Attack On City Of Baltimore
- BlockOne Promises A Secure Version Of The Internet
- A Clean And Green Alternative To Styrofoam