A sophisticated worm is attacking Windows machines globally, locking up computers in hospitals, airports and governments. The true scope of the attack remains unknown, but it’s widespread, leaving experts scrambling to stop the rot.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- FAKE SCIENCE – Dispelling Myths Of Physical Risks Of Smart Phone Use
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 10/10/17
- An Eye For An iPhone
- Australia Gets Its Own Space Agency
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 3/10/17
- End Of Mission For Cassini
- How Far Can Bitcoin Go?
- Massive Bluetooth Security Flaw Announced
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 19/9/17
- Beyond Infinity Show Notes 19/9/17